Terms and Conditions
The information below covers the terms and conditions apply to the use of artguitars.co.uk website. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- This website belongs to Lucky String Ltd. (referred to as “the company”) Lucky String Ltd. is a limited company, No. 09076431 registered in England and Wales.
- Prices and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order.
- Acceptance of orders are subject to clearance of funds. The company reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any order. No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and the Company unless, and until, an email is sent by us to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made. For the avoidance of doubt guitar remains the property of Company until cleared funds are received in full and we reserve the right to sell guitar to other parties until such funds are received in full.
- Business conditions and all other matters concerning Lucky String Ltd. website are subject to the law of England where jurisdiction shall fall.
- Customers buying guitars from us accept responsibility for any taxation or charges levied in respect of importation of the instruments they have ordered.
- All purchases will be processed in British pounds sterling and where applicable at the prevailing rate of exchange operated by our clearing merchant bank.
- In the event that any credit or debit card used by the customer to purchase guitar has been used without relevant authority or otherwise improperly used the customer shall be obliged to return the instrument forthwith.
- Returns of guitars
We want all customers to be completely happy with the guitar purchases made from the website. Customers may for any reason cancel an order sending us a notice within 7 days from the day of receipt of the instrument and subject to the terms below receive a full refund. Notification of cancellation should be received by us within 7 days of the date of delivery of the guitar.
Customers wishing to return the instrument do so at their own cost. The Buyer should pay for full insurance and delivery of the instrument with the specialized courier. The guitar should be returned to us in exactly the same condition as when it was sent to you.
Customers wishing to return the guitar should do so within 14 days of notifying the Company that the instrument is being returned.
Given cancellation and returns have been completed as outlined above the Company will issue a full refund of the purchase price excluding any delivery charges. For the avoidance of doubt customers are responsible for paying the carriage and insurance for any returns.
All the purchases made in our store in Bath are final.
- Prices and charges
All advertised prices include UK taxes and are based on collection of instruments we have in our store.
Customers who require the guitars to be delivered will be subject to an additional charge to cover packing, postage and insurance.
The Company welcomes payment by Bank transfer, cheque, debit cards. Cheques and draft payments are payable to Lucky String Ltd. Bank transfer information where required, will be provided with invoice.
All the transportation charges are to be paid along with the sale price of the guitar before dispatch. We take great care in the processing and dispatch of instruments. All guitars leaving our premises are insured and safely packed.
When we send guitars within UK the delivery charges usually do not exceed £25.
When guitars are sent outside UK we use different couriers for worldwide delivery. Please note that all import duties and taxes arising on entry into your country are always the responsibility of the Buyer. And usually these duties are billed to the Buyer by the courier company.
New goods are fundamentally guaranteed for 12 months from date of sale against manufacturing defects or faulty materials.
Damage due to exposure to liquids, moisture, heat, sunlight, pressure, fair wear and tear and damaged caused by misuse or accident whilst in the possession or care of the customer are excluded. Customers are advised to use a good quality hygrometer to monitor humidity levels of the environment in which guitars are kept particularly during but not limited to cold weather periods. Replacement of consumable items such as strings is excluded.
Used or second-hand goods will be sold fit for purpose, however the making good of cosmetic defects, wear or repairs evident at time of customer inspection are not covered by guarantee.